The first international model-based testing user conference, organized this year by ETSI in Berlin, Germany, draws near. The conference is co-chaired by Wolfgang Griegskamp, the father of SpecExplorer who recently moved from Microsoft to Google, and Stephan Schulz, CTO of Conformiq and the chair for testing and specification methodologies committee within ETSI. The three-day event is from October 18 until October 20. If you decided to go, remember to take some warm clothing with you!
Automated Test Data Design Automated Test Design Black Box Test Design Black Box Testing Boundary Value Analysis Bugs CFPs Conferences Conformiq Conformiq Creator Conformiq Designer Conformiq for Alf Conformiq Quick Start Conformiq Transformer Equivalence Class Partitioning ETSI ETSI UCAAT Graphical Modeling Large Models MagicDraw MBT MBT Adoption Model Based Test model-based testing mutant test generation mutation analysis mutation operators mutation testing No Magic Programming Languages ROI SDLC Skills SpecExplorer System Development Life Cycle System Modeling Test Automation Test Data Test Data Design Test Generation Testing Cost Testing Economics Testing Metrics UCAAT UML
- Conformiq Announces New Patent In The Area Of User Assisted Automated Test Case Generation
- Conformiq and IT Convergence Announce Strategic Joint Venture to Deliver Industry Leading Test Automation & Open Source Migration Capabilities
- Conformiq Inc plans to expand its footprints in Europe with a strategic partnership
- Mutation Operators in Conformiq Designer
- Generating Tests for Mutation Analysis