Conformiq is a global, privately held company with offices in the United States, Finland and India. The company has a culture and environment that combines the best of the energy of the Silicon Valley and the Nordic know-how. Our mission is to enable our customers to create better software faster and with lower costs. While the core of our products is in automated software testing and test design, the benefits that organizations achieve are much broader. Customers become more productive, improve quality, reduce costs, and improve the manageability of their software development.
We are constantly looking for highly skilled and motivated individuals with the desire to learn new technologies and make an impact with their skills. We offer you challenging tasks as a part of the team developing and shaping our flagship products. You will be on the leading edge of this test design technology working on a cutting edge technology in our R&D team.
Working at Conformiq is like working at the leading edge of innovation. We constantly look for new ways of improving the quality and productivity of testing challenges that our global customers face every day. At Conformiq you get to work with complex but at the same time cool creative software developed by a team of passionate engineers. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to have an impact on not only what you do but also to the company that you work with, you just might find Conformiq to be the place for you.
OPEN JOB POSITIONS
Field Support Manager – NA
Support Manager Responsibilities:
Pre-Sales Technical Support
- Meet with new prospects and customer project teams to understand requirements
- Present/Demo product features to new prospects and customer project teams
- Understand competitive products/solutions and how our product compares
- Define customer requirements
- Define PoC that demonstrates how we meet customer requirements
- Work with the prospect team to manage and implement the PoC
- Package and present results to the prospect management team
- Work with the Sales Manager on go forward plans
- Understand the client and market scenario and propose new product features
Post-Sales Technical Support
- Work closely with the Account Manager on successful implementation and growth
- Present/Demo to new project groups new product feature/functionalities
- Review customer project implementations and make suggestions
- Perform Lunch-n-Learn technical sessions when necessary
- Work with customers to Prioritize enhancement requests
Product Integration Support
- Understand customer requirements for custom integrations
- Communicating and driving customer priorities into product development
- Work with Development team to develop the integration scripter (java)
- Deliver, debug and enhance the scripter until it meets customer requirements
Customer support process for North America region
- Product deployment and implementation support
- Product Trainings and hands-on
- Model reviews, recommendations and other best practices
Must Have Technology Expertise
- Test Automation market knowledge and experience working on Test Management
- integration tools like JIRA, MF ALM, GIT, BPMN tools, UFT, etc
- Automation framework – Selenium, Appium, Robot, Cucumber
- APIs – REST, SWAGGER, WSDL, RAML
- QA practices – BDD, TDD, Gherkin, DevOps
Junior Software Developer
Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Modifying software to improve with new features, fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Product testing and validation procedures.
- Documenting development processes.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan product upgrade/new features.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
Software Developer Requirements:
- 1-2 years of experience in software development process, freshers may also apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- Knowledge of basic coding languages including Java.
- Basic programming experience.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Creativity is always a plus.